Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over charging i was charge three time for the same thing yall got to stop over changing people's

Jump to solution

ROKU I LOVE THE MANY MOVIES AND SHOWS I LOVE IT BUT ROKU OVER CHARGED ME OVER AND OVER AND I CANCELED AND ASK FOR A REFUND ROKU CHARGED ME THREE TIME FOR THE SAME THING I WANTED MY MONEY BACK AND NEVER GOT IT YALL NEED TO STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY  choose a board put on there stop over charing peoples I am download app that doesn't have ROKU name on it I love roku and miss mine but it's not right to over charge peoples that's taking 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Over charging i was charge three time for the same thing yall got to stop over changing people's

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @EULABB193131!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and we'd be more than happy to suggest some ways to help you manage your subscriptions.

Before we proceed, can you please confirm if these charges are for channel subscriptions or product orders? If this is a channel subscription, there are ways to manage and check for active ones through the following platforms:

• Roku Website: log into your Roku account > select Manage your subscriptions > choose History
  • Roku Support: choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live billing experts as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Over charging i was charge three time for the same thing yall got to stop over changing people's

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @EULABB193131!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and we'd be more than happy to suggest some ways to help you manage your subscriptions.

Before we proceed, can you please confirm if these charges are for channel subscriptions or product orders? If this is a channel subscription, there are ways to manage and check for active ones through the following platforms:

• Roku Website: log into your Roku account > select Manage your subscriptions > choose History
  • Roku Support: choose the Account, payments & subscriptions category so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live billing experts as they would be more than happy to sort this out for you.

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos