Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amanda83

Refund for replacement remote which was never recceived

I placed an order for a new remote at the beginning January 2024. I never received it. I called customer support and they said to order a new one, and once it was received they would refund me for the original. So I ordered a second remote sometime in February.  I checked the tacking a couple weeks later and it said it was returned to the sender due to an address issue. Okay, so now I have ordered 2 remotes and have not received them. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP!

I called again last week and was told to order ANOTHER remote and they would refund me for the first one once I received it.  I feel like they are scamming me at this point. 

I asked them to have a supervisor contact me... nothing!

At this point I just want a refund for the orders I placed and were never received.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Refund for replacement remote which was never recceived

Hi @Amanda83,

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We acknowledge your concern about the remote issue and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. No worries! We're here to help and assist you with your concerns. Please check your email inbox since we have sent you a private message.

We await your response so we can continue assisting you. 

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos