Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newt1228

Re: CBS interactive being charged and cannot delete

Jump to solution

I'm sick of paying for CBS, how do you get rid of it? Call the better business b...

Dsnake

Jump to solution

Why do I have reoccurring payment to roku for CBS...and how do I cancel it?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Dsnake CBS interactive is likely Paramount +.  Login to your Roku account on a computer or phone and check your subscriptions.  If the subscription is not listed then you either have a second Roku account or the subscription is not from Roku.  Try logging into Paramount + to see if you can find the source of your subscrption.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Yes yes yes! That is what I came here for. I have no idea what this charge is or where the subscription is. Do I need to download a cbs app? Cause I really have no idea what this is. 65 buck is a lot to pay for a channel…. And I wouldn’t even think about doing it!!

0 Kudos
mel5154

Jump to solution

I too was a victim of this Roku scam. Basic Roku is a good deal. I have Paramount + through my cable company. I have no idea how Roku signed me up without my consent to a Roku flavored Paramount +. Then to further piss me off they have this auto renew scam. It's a good thing, I monitor my credit card statements or I probably wouldn't have known of this dirty deed perpetrated by Roku. I was able to go into my subscriptions to cancel and make things right. Shame on Roku. Shame shame shame.

0 Kudos
Connie6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I cannot find any answers as to what CBS Interactive is???    I am charged for it and I don’t know what it is.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Connie6, it's Paramount+ as has been mentioned in this very thread along with several others.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Connie6
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!   It makes sense now. we are enjoying Paramount Plus, I just didn’t know it was the same thing.

Thank you Community!!

0 Kudos
Jamandkim3

Jump to solution

We are receiving two charges per month and have been for several months - one for Paramount Plus and one for CBS Interactive. Only Paramount Plus shows up on our ROKU Account. We are unable to find any record of a CBS Interactive subscription so that we can turn it off. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this short of canceling our card?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jamandkim3, do both charges show up on your statement with "Roku" in the description (e.g., "Roku for CBS Interactive")?  "CBS Interactive" is known to be how a subscription for Paramount+ shows up, so it's odd that you'd see both especially if "Roku" is in the description.

One thing to check, if you have multiple Roku devices then you may have multiple Roku accounts.  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on each device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos