Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you are charging me for services I did not authorize

Jump to solution

Please stop charging me for roku services I did not authorize on my credit card.

I have contacted the fraud dept of my credit card to inform them of this.

Please have someone contact me immediately.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: you are charging me for services I did not authorize

Jump to solution

Hi @dietzpamela,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are concerned about the unrecognized charges on your Roku account. Since we need to gather your personal information, it would be best to talk to the specified team.

You can contact them here: Roku support, then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu, and you should be able to talk, chat, or email with one of our live representatives. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

You can also view the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with besides this.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: you are charging me for services I did not authorize

Jump to solution

Hi @dietzpamela,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are concerned about the unrecognized charges on your Roku account. Since we need to gather your personal information, it would be best to talk to the specified team.

You can contact them here: Roku support, then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu, and you should be able to talk, chat, or email with one of our live representatives. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

You can also view the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you with besides this.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos