Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boomboomct
Reel Rookie

Being charged when I never signed up for any subscription

I have been being charged for three years for subscription I never signed up for I have emailed trying to get my money back that they didn't have permission to take but they won't answer me and sent me a email saying my issue was taking care of when it wasn't i never signed up for anything I never gave permission to charge my card ever and they don't want to fix it 

12 REPLIES 12
Larry3631

Re: Being charged when I never signed up for any subscription

Same thing with me, no way to turn it off without cancelling credit card

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @boomboomct @Larry3631

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a query about the unrecognized charges. It would be best to talk to the specified team since we need to gather your personal information.

For these issues, it mat be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.

• Please visit: support.roku.com
  • Sign in to your account
  • Look for "Agent support" tab at the bottom right corner of the page
  • Click "Check support options"
  • Click Account, Payments & subscriptions

You can also check charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
boomboomct
Reel Rookie

I have emailed and they do not answering my messages they keep trying to just ignore the fact of what I'm saying they don't seem to care that I have been being charged for something I never signed up for i don't understand how they think this is good customer service they dont answer emails for days then they don't reply back I'm very unhappy with ruko I'm getting no where with them calling or emailing 

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @boomboomct,
We appreciate the update on this issue. We regret hearing about your experience.
If you were in recent contact by our Support team, we highly suggest continuing to work with them as they would be best able to assist you moving forward.
In case there is anything else that we can further look at, don't hesitate to let the Community know about it. Thanks!
Best Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
boomboomct
Reel Rookie

They don't want to fix there mistake I never signed up for any subscription and they took money without my permission and refused to refund me be aware they will steal money from you so check your account and make sure they aren't charging you for subscription you never signed up for I really wish tv didn't all have Roku on them 

My husband was being charged for a year from roku.  He never signed up for anything we had to go to his bank and have them block roku because they were stealing money from his direct account monthly sometimes twice a month. We have an open account for Sueing them now because they are still stealing money!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @boomboomct @Unhappywithwoku 

Thanks for keeping us updated on the unrecognized charges regarding a subscription. It may be best to contact a support representative to continue working on your issue. You can reach them at this link: Roku Support

Let us know if your issue has been resolved.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Being charged when I never signed up for any subscription: to the support team:)

Already did that many times. Your customer support team just pretends they lose you once you mention anything about money... strange huh 🤔.  Oh and the support Hulu does have. Is a crock of shat! 

0 Kudos
boomboomct
Reel Rookie

Already did they refuse to fix it they stole money and won't return it 😠😠😠

0 Kudos