Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RagnaB

Wifi password contains a character not offered in Roku wireless setup :(

We recently moved and needed to set everything up again. Roku is one of the last things. The Roku screen said it was not connected to the internet, so we began that process. The problem is, our wifi password contains a character normally found on every keyboard, but it is not provided in the Roku setup screen. 

Yes, I know we can change our wifi password and then go back and re-do all our passwords on all our other devices, but it seems rather ridiculous to do that for just the Roku, and that this character is not included on the setup screen.

How to get a shout-out to the Roku folks to add this character? There is room for it on the virtual keyboard...

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RagnaB

Re: Wifi password contains a character not offered in Roku wireless setup :(

My embarrassed face - shift lock prevented me from seeing those characters, sorry!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.