Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku not connecting to Internet or Remote

Jump to solution

I have the 4k roku stick (just purchased this month) and it suddenly won't connect to wifi and the remote won't work. I tried disconnecting the roku stick from my projector then plugging back in then taking batteries out, putting back in and pressing the pairing button. The light flashes green but no pairing window comes up on the screen. I tried resetting my wifi too to no avail. All my other devices are working fine with the wifi. I also tried new remote batteries with same results.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @pandahungryeyes

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet

You can also try configuring your router and use wireless channels 1, 6, or 11 which are the preferred channels in North America. Each time you change the wireless channel, you will likely need to apply/save changes before you are prompted to restart the router.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jilliangrasis
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i’m having this same problem with 2 of my roku tvs!! I just moved and the second one did the same to me once I finally got wifi. I really need help 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @jilliangrasis 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos