Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keifer48

Roku constantly loses connectivity every time it’s turned off

Standing on my head spinning around and around doesn’t seem to work! Neither does any other of the suggestions given online! The only thing that will reconnect my roku is turning off my router and modem and restarting them. This is not a solution. This is not a cure! if Roku cannot remember Wi-Fi network and connect whenever the television is turned on the best solution is probably one of the newer streaming devices now available in the market! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku constantly loses connectivity every time it’s turned off

Hello! @Keifer48,

We're thrilled to have you join us here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us about your Roku device disconnecting each time it's turned off. We're happy to help.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Is this the first time you set up this Roku TV/device?
  • Are your other devices able to connect to the network without any issues or latency?
  • Did we recently make any changes to your network or network provider?
  • Do you have cellular data so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?
  • Could you please let us know what steps you have taken to troubleshoot the issue? 

This will help us understand the situation better and provide appropriate assistance.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos