Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrnewman7

Roku Ultra Wired Connection Does not Work

I am having the exact same issue.  Roku Ultra's not connecting to my wired network.  I have bought several new devices and they either will not work out of the box on my wired network (wireless does work)  or they will work for a few months then just stop working.  I have done everything this string says.  Even went back to factory defaults, new ethernet cable, etc.  I fixed the Roku in my living room by going to the Roku Ultra Lite.  I found this works, well at least so far.  The Roku Ultras obviously have an ethernet port or software issue.  This is a Roku Issue that needs to be resolved.  I would like a new Roku Ultra Lite box for my other TV, but I should not have to pay for this and I believe they are not made anymore.  OR  a new Roku Ultra box.  I have bought too many Roku boxes to try and fix this issue or had to take them back.  Is there a resolution for this issue yet?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra Wired Connection Does not Work

Hi, @jrnewman7 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we understand the situation you're having regarding the wired network not working on your Roku Ultra. For us to assist further, we'd like to gather more details on this. Kindly provide the details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Are you receiving any error code or message when you connect using the ethernet cord?
  • Troubleshooting steps performed?

With more details referring to the issue, we'll be able to determine and analyze this further.

We hope for your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.