Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ygriffin57

Roku Stick disconnecting from internet constantly

Jump to solution

I have two sticks.  One started disconnecting from internet.  I tried all the troubleshooting I could. Nothing worked.  Since the device was old I threw it out and I bought a new one.  The problem continues.  The one I kept works fine on both televisions; but the one I just bought keeps disconnecting no matter which television it is in.  Of course, you have ZERO customer service. My only option is to return the new one; unless you have a fix that actually works.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Stick disconnecting from internet constantly

Jump to solution

Hi @ygriffin57,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience about this and we wanted to drop in that this has been taken care of by the concerned team.

Please perform a power cycle on the device or a system restart by navigating to Settings>>System>>System restart.

Let us know how things turn out.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Stick disconnecting from internet constantly

Jump to solution

Hi @ygriffin57,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience about this and we wanted to drop in that this has been taken care of by the concerned team.

Please perform a power cycle on the device or a system restart by navigating to Settings>>System>>System restart.

Let us know how things turn out.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos