Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmberD89
Reel Rookie

Unable to create account but does not tell me why

Jump to solution

I just bought a Roku indoor camera 360° SE and downloaded the Roku Smart Home app. I get all the way to the password stage and then it tells me “Unable to create account” but doesn’t tell me why. I followed the password guidelines.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmberD89
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to create account but does not tell me why

Jump to solution

I was trying to create an account (I didn't have an existing Roku account) on the app because it was an option. I was able to create a Roku account separately and then log into the Smart Home app that way.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@AmberD89 

Thanks for the post.

When you are signing into the Roku Smart Home mobile app, are you making sure to login with your Roku account credentials?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AmberD89
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was trying to create an account (I didn't have an existing Roku account) on the app because it was an option. I was able to create a Roku account separately and then log into the Smart Home app that way.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
T-REX1

Can't sign in to create a home account

Jump to solution

I can't create an account for Ruku home app.  It says try again later every time I try to verify email. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't sign in to create a home account

Jump to solution

Hi @T-REX1,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

When you are signing into the Roku Smart Home mobile app, are you making sure to login with your Roku account credentials?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos