Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamoneWinz

Status light showing recording but nobody known is checking the camera

Jump to solution

I have the same exact issue. I’ve unplugged the devices. I don’t trust it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Status light showing recording but nobody known is checking the camera

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @SamoneWinz!

Thanks for letting us know about your concern regarding your Smart Home Camera. We'd be more than happy to be of assistance here.

In this case, the status light can have various meanings. One of them is the sound motion. A sound has been detected thus the status light showing. 

To learn more about this, kindly visit our Support article on Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device.

If you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Status light showing recording but nobody known is checking the camera

Jump to solution

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @SamoneWinz!

Thanks for letting us know about your concern regarding your Smart Home Camera. We'd be more than happy to be of assistance here.

In this case, the status light can have various meanings. One of them is the sound motion. A sound has been detected thus the status light showing. 

To learn more about this, kindly visit our Support article on Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device.

If you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.