Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see what devices are viewing my camera feed

Jump to solution

Or videos deleted by someone else

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I see what devices are viewing my camera feed

Jump to solution

Hi @Catherine16,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm glad you brought up this question in our Community. Please be informed that the feature you're asking about is currently unavailable in our application.

Please visit this helpful article: Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device. When someone is viewing your live feed, you will notice a steady red light illuminated on your camera. This indicator light will assist you in determining if someone is watching your live feed.

Please be aware that once you delete any videos or photos, they cannot be recovered.

Hope that helps clarify! If you have any other questions, feel free to create a new topic. We'll be happy to answer them here.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I know of no such functionality in the Roku Home app for that. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Catherine16,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'm glad you brought up this question in our Community. Please be informed that the feature you're asking about is currently unavailable in our application.

Please visit this helpful article: Understanding the status light on your Roku Smart Home device. When someone is viewing your live feed, you will notice a steady red light illuminated on your camera. This indicator light will assist you in determining if someone is watching your live feed.

Please be aware that once you delete any videos or photos, they cannot be recovered.

Hope that helps clarify! If you have any other questions, feel free to create a new topic. We'll be happy to answer them here.

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.