Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy78

Smart home product suggestion

Could not find a feedback option, if you are going to continue with your smart home features, I recently ran into a situation where my freezer died, we lost a lot of money in food. Implementing some wireless thermometers to our frdges and freezers would be nice addition to your product line. Not something your main competitors offer yet like chime and ring, but it is something the big dogs like tyco offer. Just a suggestion, I would easily buy 3 to add to my home monitoring.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home product suggestion

Hi @Jeremy78,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your feedback, and suggestion regarding the Smart Home feature. We'll take note of this.

Feel free to get back here and let the Community know if you need anything else. 

Best regards,

Rey 

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Smart home product suggestion

@Jeremy78 @RokuERey 

Not a bad idea. We have 2 fridges and we would def buy a couple additional Roku devices to monitor the temps

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.