Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outdoor SE camera error 45

Jump to solution

I connected my Roku solar panel to my fully charged Roku outdoor SE camera which was working perfectly well when it was plugged into the outlet. Now it is plugged into my new Roku solar panel and displays error code 45. I’ve tried restarting it and reconnecting it to my WiFi. It’s still not working. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Outdoor SE camera error 45

Jump to solution

Hi @bermudasloop42,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed in your post that when you tried to connect your Roku Outdoor Camera SE to your Roku Solar panel, you got an error code 45. No worries, we would be more than willing to help.

This failure is due to the camera having no network connection. We highly suggest you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Try restarting your modem for 10 seconds and wait until it loads before connecting the camera back to the internet.
  • Attempt to reconnect by tapping "Reconnect" on the live stream.
  • If the issue persists, power cycle the camera:
  1. Open the charging port on the back of your camera
  2. Flip the power switch to the OFF position
  3. Wait 10 seconds
  4. Flip the power switch back to the ON position

Please let us know if the issue is persistent, we would be more than willing to assist you further.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Outdoor SE camera error 45

Jump to solution

Hi @bermudasloop42,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We noticed in your post that when you tried to connect your Roku Outdoor Camera SE to your Roku Solar panel, you got an error code 45. No worries, we would be more than willing to help.

This failure is due to the camera having no network connection. We highly suggest you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Try restarting your modem for 10 seconds and wait until it loads before connecting the camera back to the internet.
  • Attempt to reconnect by tapping "Reconnect" on the live stream.
  • If the issue persists, power cycle the camera:
  1. Open the charging port on the back of your camera
  2. Flip the power switch to the OFF position
  3. Wait 10 seconds
  4. Flip the power switch back to the ON position

Please let us know if the issue is persistent, we would be more than willing to assist you further.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.