Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cannot subscribe to Roku Smart Home

Jump to solution

im having the same problem. Your website will not let me subscribe. I'm trying to give y'all my money but it won't work. I don't want to return the cameras but as of now they have no use. Please help me get a Roku Smart Home Subscription.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue of being unable to add a Roku Smart Home subscription to your Roku account.

Please be aware that in order to sign up for a Roku Smart Home subscription, you must have Roku Smart Home devices currently linked to your Roku account.

If you have verified that you have Roku Smart Home devices linked to your Roku account through my.roku.com and are still unable to add a Roku Smart Home subscription, please let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kkadams

Jump to solution

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ROKU???? This company is losing out on a LOT of money by NOT having a properly working website!!! I have tried for the last month, as many in this thread have done, to sign up with a monthly subscription. ALL I want to do is save video feed on a cloud. I have added payment information, and the website keeps taking me around and around--> never allowing me to actually subscribe. IS ROKU FRAUDALENT?  This clearly happening to MANY PEOPLE!! PLEASE HELP!! We bought these cameras for a reason and need to be able to save video feeds for safety and security. PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 Kudos
kkadams

Jump to solution

DANNY, PLEASE GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I have yet to read of ANYONE who has been able to successfully use your subscription service. Is this just a hoax and a way to get money out of an initial purchase? ???? Please guide us to TRUE SOLUTIONS through having a working website that allows people to SIGN UP for the services ROKU says it provides.

0 Kudos
kkadams

Jump to solution

I am stating the same information as the thread above--- at this point, I believe I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. ROKU is claiming the provide PAID subscriptions, but people are not able to actually do this. 

0 Kudos
kkadams

Jump to solution

I figured this out on my own; no thanks to Roku!! You need to use Microsoft Edge--NOT Chrome! 

How easy is it to either fix this problem or tell people they have to use Microsoft Edge. Finally after a lot of FRUSTRATION and WASTED time, I have accomplished what I bought these cameras to do.

0 Kudos