Using your smart home devices

Learn to set up your smart devices in your Roku house. Discover how to use Roku with your home assistant, find troubleshooting tips, and get community advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot subscribe to Roku Smart Home

Jump to solution

Hello, I was trying to subscribe to Roku Smart Home today. The website kept taking me back to managing subscriptions. I was never able to subscribe. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: I cannot subscribe to Roku Smart Home

Jump to solution

Hello Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue of being unable to add a Roku Smart Home subscription to your Roku account.

Please be aware that in order to sign up for a Roku Smart Home subscription, you must have Roku Smart Home devices currently linked to your Roku account.

If you have verified that you have Roku Smart Home devices linked to your Roku account through my.roku.com and are still unable to add a Roku Smart Home subscription, please let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Alyssasdad08

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku Smart Home devices are you using? Have you tried accessing the Roku Smart Home subscriptions through the Roku Smart Home mobile app?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Any update on this?

I am having the same issue. I use the indoor security camera, received a 14 day trial for the Smart Home Subscription. I've attempted several times over the last month to start a subscription but the website never processes my request, I'm left staring at a blank computer screen. As far as the mobile app, it refers me to the website to "manage my subscription" .

I've called customer support, they took down my info and said a technician would call me. Never happened.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@matthew_arguijo

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i just ordered the indoor camera and light bulbs and for the love of me i cant seem to get past the modifing of the subscriptions and it kees bounding back and taking my cpu everywhere else this issue needs to be more of a technical service bulliten and have tehm fix it themselves and im confused ultimately if ill ever be able to use this subscription

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Alyssasdad08 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Home subscription.

Can you please specify the issue you are seeing with modifying your Roku Smart Home subscription? What are the steps you are taking to reproduce the issue? 

For more information about how to setup a Roku Smart Home subscription, visit our Support page here: Sign up for a Roku Smart Home Subscription

Please keep us updated and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jp3kmale

Jump to solution

I'm having this problem too. Like please let me have the subscription. I'm trying to give you money. Why is this so difficult.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @jp3kmale 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing. Please see my previous post above regarding the issue you are experiencing.

With more detailed information, we will be more than happy to assist you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Thiscould

Jump to solution

Hey Roku Team I'm having the same issue, when I click on the subscribe now link(button), it just cycles me to a page that tells me, I do not have any subscriptions. I'm using my android phone on Chrome, an I have tried the mobile app. I even clicked the series of links you have listed below. I'm very interested in getting some use of these cameras I bought. Please help. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @jp3kmale @Thiscould 

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with adding a subscription to your Roku Smart Home devices.

When trying to add a subscription, please make sure you are accessing the Roku website and logging into your Roku account. Please be aware that you will be unable to add a Roku Smart Home subscription through the Roku Smart Home mobile app.

Please keep us posted what you find out. If you are still experiencing an issue adding a Roku Smart Home subscription, we will be more than happy to connect you with a member of our Support team to further assist.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos