Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mommie2

Online Roku Account Feature to uninstall free apps

I want to be able to manage my Roku account using my online account when away from home. There is no option to remove a free app/non subscription app. I can add a channel but not delete. When I am traveling or not at home, I need to be able to manage my Roku devices on my laptop (not in the app) due to connectivity, security, and VPN issues. If I can add a channel through Roku.com online, I should be able to delete a channel in my online account. People who are caregivers need to be able to have full access through all account logins.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Online Roku Account Feature to uninstall free apps

Hi @Mommie2,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We will be delighted to help you even more. Please be aware that you can remove channels from the Roku Channel Store or your channel lineup on your Roku TV or streaming player. If you're using a compatible mobile device and the Roku mobile app, you can also delete channels.

For more information on how to delete channels from your Roku streaming device, see our support post here.

If the issue continues, do let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.