Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carmen1
Reel Rookie

Feature Request: Add a Favorites or Saved List Feature for The Roku Channel

Will there ever be a way to select "favorites" on the Roku free movie channel the way other free movie channels like Tubi and Crackle allow you to do? I think it is a very useful feature to have your own watchlist.

Labels (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Sister

Feature Request: Ability to Create a Saved List

Is there a way to create a favorites list or save movies for later on the Roku Channel? I see this question has been asked by others with no clear answer. 

[Topic title updated]

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Save movies for later??

The answer is, not at this time. I believe that Roku has taken it as a suggestion for a future update, but once they do that you'll never hear anything until they're ready to announce it. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
PlayballK

Feature Request - Add a Saved/Watchlist for 'The Roku Channel'

I would like to see a saved watchlist added to The Roku Channel so if I see a few movies /tv shows I'm interested in I can go back to them later and watch. Right now I occasionally find movies I'm interested in but forget to return and watch.

RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Free Movie Channel

@Carmen1 Thanks for sharing the suggestion! We always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers. I've gone ahead and moved this into the 'Suggest a Feature' section of the Community. 

Thanks,

Tanner

gino111f
Reel Rookie

I love everything about Roku, except for this one thing that drives me crazy bcuz I always see multiple movies I would like to see while I'm searching for a movie currently. The problem is on Roku channel there is no favorite list or watch later option and it's probably one of the most basic needs in these channels. I always see something and instead of marking it quick I can't then I see other movies and forget about the one before. I realize I was interested in another movie, but now can't find it again and can't recall the name.

Roku has been around a while now and they r the only channel that doesn't have the option to bookmark or list future movies u would like to see, like in mood for a comedy today, but I see 2 horror movies I'd like to see whenever I feel like watching horror, but forget them bcuz Roku channel lacks a simple feature. I'm guessing it won't be added as they have had alot of time and while every other channel has list, even some urge u to list ur favorites Roku channel doesn't. Love Roku!!! starting to dislike Roku channel

MikeInENC
Reel Rookie

Totally agree.  I stumbled on a couple of movies I didn't know they had.  I'm like you, everyone else has a way to store a favorite.   Should be a no-brainer positive feature.

Sonomanut
Reel Rookie

Re: Feature Request: Ability to Create a Saved List

Yes, have a “saved list”.  Everyone else has one.  

Darcsyde
Reel Rookie

Re: Feature Request: Add a Favorites or Saved List Feature for The Roku Channel

For a very brief time back in (I think) August, I was able to save movies to a "Saved" list, but a week or two later, it was gone.

Bring it back!

Uncommonmartian
Binge Watcher

Re: Feature Request: Add a Favorites or Saved List Feature for The Roku Channel

@Darcsyde wrote:

For a very brief time back in (I think) August, I was able to save movies to a "Saved" list, but a week or two later, it was gone.

Bring it back!

Same here, after this new update the saved movie/show list is gone, except in the roku app on the remote feature, which doesn't help me because I don't want to watch it on my phone. Another major annoying problem from roku again. 

0 Kudos