Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgneckar
Channel Surfer

Commercial-free Roku movies and shows

Jump to solution

I hate watching movies or shows that are on the Roku channel as they play too many commercials.  How about a commercial free Roku channel so that we can watch all of the movies and shows without the noxious commercials.  I wouldn't mind paying $5-10 for it as they usually have a good selection.  I don't watch the movies or shows due to the commercials.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Commercial-free Roku movies and shows

Jump to solution
Stans

Jump to solution

I actually like Roku TV.  I like it even more than my Netflix , Amazon Prime and Hulu commercial free subscription. I wish Roku had a commercial free option.   

Bjlc57

Jump to solution

i hate the commercials.. can't stand them.. if I wanted to watch WGN  I would.. I NEVER DO.. its its like having a toenail pulled..

Cross1958

Jump to solution

To many commercials

Craig403

Jump to solution

I love this idea. I thought this would be great too. I'd be glad to pay $5 a month for no commercials. It would make Roku absolutely awesome great.

0 Kudos
chriswc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i only watch commercial free, that is what streaming is about !!!  Is this false advertising?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I agree - was looking for a commercial free option. I was not able to Kudo for some reason.