Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgneckar
Channel Surfer

Commercial-free Roku movies and shows

Jump to solution

I hate watching movies or shows that are on the Roku channel as they play too many commercials.  How about a commercial free Roku channel so that we can watch all of the movies and shows without the noxious commercials.  I wouldn't mind paying $5-10 for it as they usually have a good selection.  I don't watch the movies or shows due to the commercials.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Commercial-free Roku movies and shows

Jump to solution
Stans

Jump to solution

I actually like Roku TV.  I like it even more than my Netflix , Amazon Prime and Hulu commercial free subscription. I wish Roku had a commercial free option.   

Bjlc57

Jump to solution

i hate the commercials.. can't stand them.. if I wanted to watch WGN  I would.. I NEVER DO.. its its like having a toenail pulled..

Cross1958

Jump to solution

To many commercials

Craig403

Jump to solution

I love this idea. I thought this would be great too. I'd be glad to pay $5 a month for no commercials. It would make Roku absolutely awesome great.

0 Kudos
chriswc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i only watch commercial free, that is what streaming is about !!!  Is this false advertising?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I agree - was looking for a commercial free option. I was not able to Kudo for some reason.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.