Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deborah4

trying to watch previous saved shows

I have PHILO through ROKU. When I save shows to watch later, somwtimes it lets me watch them & sometimes it comes up with an error code. This NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, It just started about a week ago. Not sure what is going on & why I cannot watch the programs I have saved. Not sure if it is PHILO or if it is ROKU. Need some answers please. I called PHILO today, they said it was a problem within my zip code area? Just all of a sudden after having for PHILO for 2 years.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: trying to watch previous saved shows

Each channel creates and maintains a channel app that runs on Roku' proprietary operating system and provides it to Roku.  Roku just provides a platform on which the channel app can run.  Roku will pass your button presses and keystrokes on to the channel app, but response is up to the app.  

Anything you save to watch later on any channel is saved on that channel's servers.  Retrieving it from their servers is controlled by their channel app.  Problems with saved programs must be dealt with by the channel provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos