Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stetech
Reel Rookie

Tucker Carlson Network and access not working

I confirmed I have the correct website ID and password and can not access the ROKU app, please help.

Labels (1)
12 REPLIES 12
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tucker Carlson Network and access not working

Hi @stetech,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We need more details to investigate your issue. Could you please provide the following information below?

• Are you getting any error messages or codes?
  • Is the issue happening on all contents/channels, or is this isolated to 1 content/channel? (Specify)
  • Can you please provide us with a photo?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tfw0329
Reel Rookie

Hello John, I am having the same issue.  Not sure what more info you need.  I can sign in to the Tucker Carlson Network from any browser.  The same credentials do not work for the Roku app.

Thanks!

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@tfw0329 and @stetech 

What happens if you open the TCN app and instead of entering your credentials, you select the "Create Account" instead and use the same website credentials there in the creation? (do you get an "account already exists" or do you get a verification code link or something similar).

There is also an "already a user" option when you proceed through the screens as well that you can try.

I am thinking there is some account linking that likely has to occur. (usually accomplished with a code, but not always).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

tfw0329
Reel Rookie

@AvsGunnar 

Account already exists, yes

I ended up just going to TCN and creating a new password, then I was able to login on the Roku app.  Thanks so much for your reply!

evratheki

I am having the same issue. When I log into TCN on the roku, it is asking for my roku credentials instead of the TCN credentials. When I first added this app a few days ago, I used my TCN credentials no problem. Today, it's asking for my Roku credentials and telling me my pw is wrong. It is not wrong. It recognizes that I already have a TCN account but again, the app is asking for my roku credentials. I have added and readded the app three times. Changed my TCN pw three times and still get failed results. What has happened? I paid for a TCN subscription and this is ridiculous for the roku app not to work all of a sudden.

AvsGunnar

@evratheki 

By default, the sign-in box pops up/provides your Roku account email address.  Just use the Roku remote and arrow down to "Use different Email".  This will launch an alternative Sign-In screen for you to enter your TCN credentials. 

BadMoon
Reel Rookie

Same issue.  Did you get if fixed?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@BadMoon 

What do mean "same issue"?

1. If it is the password issue, try changing your password over at https://tuckercarlson.com/ as recommended by @tfw0329.

2. If it is the login screen issue as referenced by @evratheki on your Roku device , arrow down to "Use different email" and enter the login credentials of your TCN subscription.

0 Kudos
BadMoon
Reel Rookie

@AvsGunnar   Thank you.  I have tried both solutions.  I have reset my TCN password online and I have attempted to login to the TCN app on Roku by typing my TCN account email address and the new password.  I have also deleted and reinstalled the TCN app as well as rebooting Roku.  Still I get invalid login credentials on the ROKU sign in for the TCN app but online in a brower TNC works.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.