Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Netzines

Sounds keeps cutting out - need assistance

I went into my tv audio settings, kept Bitstream but changed Dolby Digital + to Dolby Digital. Audio snaps in without delay and never drops on Onyko

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Sounds keeps cutting out

Hi @Netzines

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Could you tell us more details about the issue you are experiencing? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

With more information, we can assist you further.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos

Re: Sounds keeps cutting out

There are so many post about the same topic! Our Roku Ultra the sound keeps cutting out! I tried to post under another person that FLAT laid it out to you all. It happens all the time! It happens on all channels live or not! On Roku and not. It happens in the daytime and at night! With ALL the post about these boxes since 2021 that I have seen, every question that could be ask-has been answered. You keep giving people the run around! Asking well when does it cut out, have you noticed what channel? There was one guy that said his cable fixed his. 

There is a flaw with these boxes or with the programming! It looks like in almost two years that Roku could have come up with a fix!!! It is not a good business practice to have so many unhappy customers that you keep giving the run around. Each unhappy customer tells their friends about their experience and then they tell theirs and on and on. There is nothing more annoying than trying to watch a show and the words cut out continuously. You can try to guess what they said but I am not a good guesser. 

I am a lucky one though. I just bought mine a week ago and logged on to try and find out what is going on. After finding out that this has been going on at least since 2021 I am running mine back to get a refund!!!

I hate it for all of you that are dealing with this. Hopefully someone at Roku will open their eyes!!

Tags (1)