Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwardsg17

Re: Sound not syncing with picture

why wont ROKU reply to this problem

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @edwardsg17,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community, and welcome!

To better assist you, we'd like to learn more about this. Do you have an audio player attached to your TV? Have you tried any additional troubleshooting, and what didn't work?

In addition, what Roku device are you having an issue with?

Let us know more about this so that we can further assist you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jcp
Binge Watcher

Roku there is 5 pages of people complaining and all the info you have asked for has been posted by several people. Take the time to read through the 5 pages and you will see the answers to your questions. 

Leannek18
Streaming Star

The other people with issues to receive a resolution. So obviously there's an issue going on with Roku and y'all are just ignoring it

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting regarding the issue you've experienced with Sound and Syncing issues.

We understand that it affects the quality of streaming, and we'd like to help. But first, we need to sort and determine the differences of this issue since most complaints here are in different apps and that might be caused by the channel itself, and there are also issues that audio syncs happen generally throughout the Roku platform. Thus, we need further clarification and information that specifically describes the issue so we can address it. Please provide the following information below:

• Channel/s that is having the issue and what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Any soundbar or sound system used.
  • When the issue occurred.
  • Any changes to settings and troubleshooting steps performed.
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist further and forward the details to the appropriate Roku team.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Leannek18
Streaming Star

Spoiler

Every single one of these questions has already been answered. Please look back in the last five pages of comments and you will see all the questions answered. I pay for the streaming app and I pay for Roku and if Roku is having issues and not being able to get it to work then I expect Roku to reimburse me for the cost because this is beyond ridiculous that we are going in circles over and over again. Please read the previous comments from all the users

0 Kudos
WildDrongo
Reel Rookie

What are you talking about? Quit your GD robot answers and read the thread you obviously didn't pay any attention to whatsoever.

Multiple apps and channels? NO! 5 pages about literally only the Peacock app.

The problem is Peacock and only Peacock has it's audio going out of sync on only the Roku. Everything else on the Roku works fine and Peacock works fine on everything but the Roku.

It is happening on multiple TV sets and audio setups. Obviously the issue is with the Peacock app on the Roku.

Congratulations! Your inept asses have caused me to remove all payment options from Roku, cancel anything that involves giving you money and completely switching to other streaming platforms as obviously Roku is too **bleep** incompetent and uncaring to even bother reading valid customer complaints even with them repeatedly answering the same GD question from their simple minded robot forum admins.

Pathetic.

Leannek18
Streaming Star

And I will add to it. The picture also freezes while the sound continues    about to get a fire stick. I am sick of this

0 Kudos
Jcp
Binge Watcher

Wild dorongo you just made my day! Thank you for your bright ray of sunshine on this gloomy day. Lol. Roku pay attention to your customers and read what they write!  Fix the peacock problem! 

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. We'll do our best to assist.

We're sorry to hear that you've experienced this kind of issue, and we'd like to gather more details for us to look into this. Kindly provide us with the following:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Does this issue occur specifically on The Roku Channell? If so, what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Your response would be much appreciated, as the details you provide will be forwarded to our appropriate Roku team for this issue to be addressed.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos