Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leannek18
Streaming Star

Re: Sound not syncing with picture

Where in this feed did anyone say it happens on the Roku Channel? Again, please read through all 6 pages and your answers are already answered. Is anyone that works there an actual living and breathing human being?

0 Kudos
Jcp
Binge Watcher

I think it's time to move on from Roku they obviously can't even bother to read our messages, so they are not going to bother fixing them. I have officially switched to using my smart tv instead of the Roku. Bye Roku. 

Leannek18
Streaming Star

I hear you I'm about to see how this Amazon Fire stick. And to think I almost dropped some money on a Roku TV glad I didn't do that

0 Kudos
Leannek18
Streaming Star

Spoke to someone at Roku and was told there is only 1 person working on this issue and they are the only one that has an knowledge or can provide updates. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi community users,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please be aware that our Roku engineers are working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible. As per checking, this is still undergoing an investigation. Once we have information to share, we'll surely let you know.

For those who have the same concern and haven't provided the details below yet, we hope you provide us with the following details so we can update the appropriate team on your device's specifications.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps you have taken in an attempt to fix the issue.

We are hoping for your patience in the meantime.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mammoth
Reel Rookie

IMG_4928.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate the following details you have provided, @Mammoth.

No worries; we have already collected and forwarded this to the appropriate team for further investigation. Rest assured, they are working diligently to fix this issue as soon as possible. We'll let you know once there is information available.

We appreciate your patience in dealing with this concern.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Lavamantis

Re: Sound not syncing with picture on Peacock

Same issue happens on Roku Ultra LT. 

When first entering app it works fine. Once you pause or rewind, the sound is off by a few seconds and it can't recover. 

You can exit the app and restart and it's fixed... until you pause again. 

All other apps on Roku are fine, and Peacock works well on my other devices. It's just the Peacock app on Roku - they didn't QA it or something. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.