Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdube

Sling TV and other applications are not loading I keep getting error codes

Jump to solution

my Sling TV and ESPN + apps do not work any longer. I keep getting error codes… location issues. I’m home I’ve never had this issue before started almost a week ago

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sling TV and other applications are not loading I keep getting error codes

Jump to solution

Hi @Jdube,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the ESPN+ and Sling TV channels. Please try to follow the steps below:

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, select power, and system restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

You can check for additional troubleshooting here: How to resolve a channel playback issue - Roku Support

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sling TV and other applications are not loading I keep getting error codes

Jump to solution

Hi @Jdube,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the ESPN+ and Sling TV channels. Please try to follow the steps below:

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, select power, and system restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

You can check for additional troubleshooting here: How to resolve a channel playback issue - Roku Support

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.