Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ace1062682
Binge Watcher

Re: YouTube videos constantly buffering

Jump to solution

Same here. On every roku device. It may play from anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, buy every video buffers at some point and freezes. It doesn't buffer constantly. The wheel spins quickly, it freezes

ace1062682
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

How did you reach roku support?

Moonfox01
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I searched Contact Roku on google, went to the official website and scrolled to contact, and started a chat. Once the representative came on she asked be the basic summary of the issue, and what I had tried already, and from there she began asking for device information and current version on my device. To make it easy I have the Roku support site here for you.  https://www.roku.com/about/contact.        Click Roku support,  halfway down on the right you’ll see before the purple line “agent support”, it takes you a problem selection page, I chose channels and viewing. And it will connect you to a Roku support representative that can help problem solve, or like in my own case, connect you to their Roku engineering support team. They were able to fix my YouTube channel so I could use my own account and it no longer buffers on videos

ace1062682
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I just chatted with support and gave them the relevant information. They told me it will be fixed by the backend team. What did the do to your youtube account

SANDPOINT

Jump to solution

Agree!!!  I've restarted my router, deleted app and readded, restarted ROKU.....nothing helps.

All other channels are fine.  No other problems except YouTube. 

SANDPOINT

Jump to solution

Agree

SANDPOINT

Jump to solution

Same here.  I can watch on phone and computer,  but not ROku.  But all other programs are fine

c0ff33g33k
Reel Rookie

Re: Youtube lagging - unwatchable

Jump to solution

It's happening on all my devices/ Sony Bravia, PS5 etc

Lisagreyes
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I can't believe this !@#$!

Lisagreyes
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It needs to be fixed !

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.