Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rumble being blocked by roku

@AViewer,

We appreciate this, and I have passed along this to the appropriate Roku team. 

We'll forward any updates regarding this.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MAS56

I am having the same issue as this other user with the same results with same troubleshooting methods. My serial number is YF004S686185

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @MAS56,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are all the other streaming channels playing content normally?

As a first step, you can try to get the latest channel version by checking for a channel update using your * button on the channel tile or going to Settings for a System Update. Then, restart your device.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Miriamst2
Reel Rookie

Maybe we all need to dump Roku and use the Amazon Firestick since they won’t fix it.

0 Kudos
Miriamst2
Reel Rookie

Many of us have tried rebooting, unplugging, resetting, deleting the app and then reloading it.  Nothing makes a difference on the Roku stick.  Yet it works just fine on iPad and iPhone.  All other apps seem to operating; it’s Rumble that does not work on the stick.  There are numerous channels I watch on Rumble but They are now all mixed up and older programming shows up.  The only way to access a channel on Rumble is to go to the search button and then I can see programs on that channel.  But if I want to another one one, I have to go through the same process all over again.  Not with the aggravation on Rumble.  I am going to try using Amazon Fire stick

0 Kudos

Having the same problem with Soundbar Roku/Rumble videos no longer match the followed channels. No problem on IPhone or IPad, just Roku. Device was OK last week.

system update - no change.

System power cycle - no change.

Any ideas of what next to try?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Clearpointview, what to try next?  Contact Rumble and tell them their Roku app is screwed up since they're the ones responsible for its content and operation.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
AViewer
Channel Surfer

Second Roku stick. same spec as the previous, already listed inthis thread.

Rumble app now cannot render the right selections in the my feed / following pane. Options to open another contributors content in the chosen contributor.

Old money, looks equivalent to a .css corruption

Are roku and rumble no longer besty friends?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.