Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhondy_5
Reel Rookie

Roku tv stuck in between on and off screen turns on and acts like it’s going to work the. Tur...

I am having the same issue with my Sanyo Ruko TV. It is doing the same thing going off and on, going off and on. I have gone to the Sanyo-AV.com put in all the information and now it error message saying it can't handle the issues. WTH?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv stuck in between on and off screen turns on and acts like it’s going to work the. Tur...

Hi @Rhondy_5,

Thank you for letting us know.

Have you already tried checking if the power cord is securely plugged into the power source? How about performing a hard reset on the TV? If the issue you are experiencing is related to a hardware issue, We suggest that you reach out to the TV manufacturer directly to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. You can reach them here or at 1-866-212-0436.

Let us know if you need further clarifications.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rhondy_5
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku tv stuck in between on and off screen turns on and acts like it’s going to work the. Tur...

s I have contacted Sanyo-AV.com and chat with the agent. I have to take my tv to get it repaired. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Rhondy_5!

Thank you for the update! We're glad to hear that you're back on streaming now.

For future assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out again. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so.

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos