Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku express 4k constantly restarting or booting me out of multiple apps

My Roku Express 4k+ is plugged into the wall with cables provided, I have tried switching HDMI ports, deleting and redownloading the apps, a factory reset, clearing the cache, unplugging it when not home, checking for software updates, and nothing has solved this issue for me. pls help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku express 4k constantly restarting or booting me out of multiple apps

Hi @samanthah669

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We appreciate your effort in doing the troubleshooting steps. Do you receive an error message or code during the issue occurred? Can you also please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings > System > About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos

no message or code, sometimes it completely restarts to the roku loading screen, other times just back to home. 

serial number is X01600NV570D

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@samanthah669 

Thanks for following up. 

Thank you for testing and we apologize if it did not help the issue occur on your Roku device. I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa