Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Ultra - No Signal after sleep

I have a brand new Roku Ultra that I just ordered for our projector in the theater room. Initial setup went great, configured it for 4k, watched a few movies and everything was great. However, after turning off the projector for the night I was greeted with a “No signal” message when I went to use it the following day. 

I went ahead and tried unplugging and plugging back in the HDMI cable. The projector went back to trying to use the input but eventually said no signal. 

I rebooted the Roku and I saw the boot screen with the hopping letters. However, after the load screen it went back to no signal.

I tried this a few more times, tried a different HDMI cable, tried leaving it powered off for a bit longer but no matter what I can’t get the Roku menus to show up. 

I did a factory reset on the Roku and went through the setup process to get it working again. Everything worked great for another night of movie watching and then I was greeted by the wonderful “No signal” message the next morning. I’m not going to go through the factory reset everyone I want to use my theater room so I am hoping someone has a fix for this. Otherwise I need to return it and get something that works with the projector. 

I would appreciate any help available to resolve this rather annoying issue!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra - No Signal after sleep

Turn off "auto power savings" mode:  Settings/System/Power/Auto powers savings = unchecked

0 Kudos