Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku Stick free extender I have tried over and over again the Serial number says it’s incorrect

Jump to solution

I need to get an extender it won’t let me order it and could you email me [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
KatSRQ
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Stick free extender I have tried over and over again the Serial number says it’s incorrect

Jump to solution

Minnie, you need to contact Roku Support. I am a user, just like you.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @minnie19944,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

To claim the free HDMI, please ensure that your Roku device is a Roku Streaming Stick. In addition, the HDMI claim portal only accepts the serial number, not the device ID. Please use the serial number in your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About. Make sure to use the number "zero" instead of the letter "O" when inputting your serial number into the form.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos