Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyRTV23
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku X01300YS96XD 55" tv keeps repeating live tv

Jump to solution
Spoiler
Any status updates regarding the repeating issues on the ROKU 55" tv

Hi Rey,

It's been a while. I had someone else reach out with the same issue. Tech support told him to do all the same things that I did. They even went as far as to falsely tell him that engineering would contact him in 1-2 days.

I was watching tv tonight. I had taken the flash drive out of the tv and right before my eyes the tv started repeating. I think that this is a bigger issue than originally thought.

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah, they lied to me too. They told me I would get a call back within 24 hours. I reached back out to them and the representative said they would email me if they had a solution and that they never call back in 24 hours. Of course that really means, "go away, you won't hear back from us."

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@solylena you clearly did not read this thread as your response is highly inappropriate. Please read before replying to any posts on here.

0 Kudos
MyRTV23
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have been dealing with ROKU since November of 23. I have checked for updates, restarted, and done their suggested fixes. I am not alone with this issue. Someone else reached out and had the same issue. Thanks for the ideas, but I have been trying these fixes for 6 months. I've also been waiting for a response from ROKU for that long. Many empty promises. 

0 Kudos
MyRTV23
Binge Watcher

Someone posted an ad for a non-Roku product - deleted response

Jump to solution

content removed

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@renojim this is not the solution and not even close to A solution. I just tried a 4th USB drive and it did not work either. This time I tried the minimum specifications and it said the drive was too slow. So now I've tried everything from USB 2.0 16GB to USB 3.2 32GB and 2 in between. Nothing works.

0 Kudos
chapaj1

Jump to solution

I recently had the same issue with a new 50" purchase of a Roku TV, model 60R4AX. I was able to speak to a live person at tech support who gave me the solution to fix the problem. 

I have TV through an antenna and what I needed to do was rescan for available channels. It has been 2 hours since I did this and have had no issues.

0 Kudos
chapaj1

Jump to solution

I recently had the same issue with a new 50" purchase of a Roku TV, model 60R4AX. I was able to speak to a live person at tech support who gave me the solution to fix the problem. 

I have TV through an antenna and what I needed to do was rescan for available channels. It has been 2 hours since I did this and have had no issues.

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Let me guess. Restart, update, and try another USB drive.

0 Kudos
chapaj1

Jump to solution

No. Just go to settings, live TV then rescan for available channels.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.