Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeStreamer
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku X01300YS96XD 55" tv keeps repeating live tv

Jump to solution

Nope. That's not the solution. I just tried it and still have the same issue. 

0 Kudos
chapaj1

Jump to solution

Did not work for me either. The rep started he would call me back tomorrow. He called me tonight so I'm sure he will call tomorrow

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

After leaving many messages, I got a call from a representative today. He said the engineers are working on a fix. I'm skeptical though because of the length of time this and similar posts have been open.

0 Kudos
Rotorhead
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried chapaj1's "solution" and it worked for maybe an hour then the tv went right back to glitching.

Moderator, please remove the "solution" that is posted on the first page of this discussion as it is NOT A SOLUTION!

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution
Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuJanadeeK Did you even read the post you replied to and the rest of the thread? You were asked to unmark the wrong answer as a solution and you did not. Second, you have received all of that information from multiple other people already and supposedly already have engineers working on a solution (although I don't believe that to be true).

0 Kudos
MyRTV23
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have done this before. Do you want me to submit this information again. If I were to do this every time my tv repeats, there wouldn't be enough room in the body of this section to account for all the times it can happen in a minute.  I am happy to resubmit, but I did provide this information to Rey a few months ago.

0 Kudos
LeeStreamer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I think that's just their way of stringing you along. They have done the same to me a few times now, even with a ticket number. They have all the information they need. I even sent them a video of it. I believe it is a design flaw because I bought new 2 TV's and both had the issue but my old one was fine. I ended up returning both new TVs.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @LeeStreamer and @MyRTV23!

We understand your sentiments and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please provide us with the details I requested in the above post. In cases where you have already provided the information needed by our Roku engineers to investigate your devices, kindly disregard this post.

Rest assured, the appropriate support team is looking into this. Once an update from them is available, we'll promptly inform this thread. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MyRTV23
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I tried the solution of rescanning antenna channels twice within the past week. It doesn't work, as within 15 minutes the repeat and garble issue happened multiple times. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.