Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red tint and loading on my Roku Express

Jump to solution

Uhhh, so recently, my Roku Express has decided to go ‘red tinted’ and it loads really weirdly. Like, it’s overlapping words and pictures as if it has 2fps. It’s really annoying. Thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Red tint and loading on my Roku Express

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community, @TTVMaxGravesVA.

We appreciate you flagging your concern regarding the display and playback issues you're having with your Roku Express, and we'd like to investigate this further.

To gain a better visibility of your problem, we need additional information to proceed with the investigation:

• When did you first notice this issue?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 
  • Did it happen before or after an update? 
  • Does it affect all channels or only a specific channel? 
  • Can you please provide a photo of the incident? 

In the meantime, try rebooting your Roku. Navigate to your home screen, then go to Settings > System > System Restart. Try this and see if it makes any difference. 

We will be able to isolate the issue and provide an accurate resolution to your problem. 

Please keep us posted. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Red tint and loading on my Roku Express

Jump to solution

Welcome, and thanks for stopping by here in the Roku Community, @TTVMaxGravesVA.

We appreciate you flagging your concern regarding the display and playback issues you're having with your Roku Express, and we'd like to investigate this further.

To gain a better visibility of your problem, we need additional information to proceed with the investigation:

• When did you first notice this issue?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 
  • Did it happen before or after an update? 
  • Does it affect all channels or only a specific channel? 
  • Can you please provide a photo of the incident? 

In the meantime, try rebooting your Roku. Navigate to your home screen, then go to Settings > System > System Restart. Try this and see if it makes any difference. 

We will be able to isolate the issue and provide an accurate resolution to your problem. 

Please keep us posted. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.