Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angelpye76

Re: PlutoTV stopped working a week ago.

Jump to solution

I removed Pluto 5x and addednit then removed it before I did the 5x system restart...its finally working on all my 2024 Roku Onn Tv devices.

0 Kudos
Thompsonnicole0
Reel Rookie

Re: my Pluto channel is not working on any Roku device in my home

Jump to solution

I literally just bought and connected my Roku Express 4K+ and I’m unable to get Pluto which is my favorite. I reset a few times, it looks like it’s going to come in and then it immediately goes back to the Home Screen. 

Model: 3941RW2

Serial #: X02200H4KDKK (S0HCK414KDKK)

GC Version: 12.1.17

Timestamp: 2024-09-13T00:33:23Z

ID KK-368-673

Please resolve. Thank you 

0 Kudos
I-Own-4-Of-Them
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Here is everything I see and I am using photos to avoid ANY confusion:

Model: https://ibb.co/YXV3Gb7

Tracker: https://ibb.co/VBfsd6m

Version: https://ibb.co/Tc2jcx3

0 Kudos
Randy54

Jump to solution

Have you Found the solution I am having the exact same problem. I replaced my old Roku with a new one with the  microphone, remote All the channels work except for Pluto it does exactly as you describe turns on for three seconds and then goes back to the Roku Home Screen I have uninstalled it rebooted the Roku reinstalled it rebooted the Roku uninstalled it installed it three times with no avail.

0 Kudos
TooMuchTV

Jump to solution

Same Issue as everyone else here, stopped working last Sunday on all Roku devices.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @TooMuchTV and @Randy54.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you flagging us that you're also experiencing the same issue with Pluto TV. No worries; we'll include your affected devices in the ongoing investigation. 

In order to proceed, we require access to all the details shared within this discussion. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding regarding this issue.

We are anticipating your response. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TooMuchTV

Jump to solution

... should have told the forum that my ISP is Xfinity.

0 Kudos
Frío
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Happy Friday, @RokuEmmanuel-D ! If you are not an employee of either PlutoTV or Roku, what technical processes will you be using to "investigate" this issue? We are providing sensitive information you're adamant to receive, so we have the right to know what you'll be doing with it before we broadcast it on a public forum. Please respond to this question, as you have not responded yet to my previous post asking why Roku removed the customer service number. Although, being a non-employee, I don't suspect you have the specific answer to that particular question. We'd like to know who we're working with as Roku has already stated they are hands-off at this juncture on this leaving it up to PlutoTV, versus you saying they're working on it in your previous post. Your words exactly, "Don't worry; the Roku team is actively working on a fix, which will be resolved soon." Please, also, confirm this information if you have privy knowledge of the situation. Thank you for your cooperation!

SashaBosha

Jump to solution

Is there a fix for this issue? My Pluto TV no longer plays on my Roku device. I rebooted the system, reinstalled the app and checked for system updates.

0 Kudos
MichelleR1

Re: Pluto TV keeps recycling to home screen after App update.

Jump to solution

Last night I added a streaming stick to a 2nd TV. Pluto would not launch there but it still worked on my main TV with the express connector, no problem. Well, I tried removing and reinstalling the app as suggested by Google searches and PlutoTV but now it won't launch on either of my TVs! (I want Pluto so that I can watch the free Big Brother live feeds but now the only way I can watch is via my computer.) Ugh, I'm so mad but at least I can take comfort in that it wasn't something I did wrong, except now I'm wishing that I just would've left it alone so I could still be watching it on the 'main' TV!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.