Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mechred

Nfl app crashes back to home screen.

Any suggestions? As soon as I try and open the app it shows nfl logo then goes back to homescreen. No option to uninstall so that I can try to reinstall.

0 Kudos
Swild60569

Re: NFL App wont load on Roku TV

Getting same issue on 3 Roku TV’s.  Only happens on NFL app and tried uninstalling like recommended.  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nfl app crashes back to home screen.

Hi, @Mechred 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thank you for informing us about the issue you encountered with the NFL app on your Roku device. To better assist you, we would like to gather some important details for our team to investigate further. 

Please provide the information requested in our previous post, so we can address this matter effectively. 

We look forward to your response with the requested details.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
w-dan

Paid subscription to NFL+ and it recently quit loading on Roku

Tried to watch Bills game and the app quit loading. All of my other apps - paid and free - load just fine. Tried all the fixes listed and nothing works. Reset Roku, deleted app, everything suggested and still the app won't load. Spinning circle and back to the home page. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
w-dan

NFL app recently quit working on Roku

Tried to watch the Bills game yesterday and the NFL app would not load. All of my other apps - paid and free - work just fine. Tried all the problem-solving tips and nothing worked. Reboot - delete and reinstall app - clear cache - and till just a brief spinning circle and back to the home page. Subscription good until next month so even that is not the issue. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
w-dan

Re: NFL app recently quit working on Roku

Same issue as several others.

Model 3910RW

Serial YG006G110066

Software 14.0

0 Kudos
omun76

Having the same issue on Roku TV and Player. It's the only app that won't allow me to remove and reinstall. It will only allow you to move the app around and update it which is current. Yesterday, I had login on my computer and mirror it to watch on my television.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for keeping us posted in this thread regarding the issue you have encountered with the NFL app.

Please be advised that we are aware of the issue you've reported, and our team is actively investigating the situation.

To assist us in this investigation and expedite the resolution process, we kindly request that you provide the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).

We look forward to your response with the requested details, as it will aid us in investigating this issue further.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mechred

Re: Nfl app crashes back to home screen.

Model 4802x roku ultra

Serial number x01000rx59f3

Software number 14

Build version 5.0 • build 71

Tracker id f3-424-735

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.