Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gregg827
Reel Rookie

Re: New CNN Update is Freezing on the New Menu Screen on my Roku Player

It's now working, or did you mean "not working?" If you got it working, how did you do it? 

0 Kudos
LincolnA
Reel Rookie

It seems to me it was meant to be not working! 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that you're facing an issue with CNN, and we're here to gather more information to help you with it.

In order for us to commence the investigation process, we kindly request the following details from you. These details will provide us with a deeper understanding of the issue you are currently encountering:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version

Your information will be passed on to the appropriate team for thorough review and investigation.

We are looking forward to your prompt response. 

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LincolnA
Reel Rookie

I’m not sure if u noticed, or read all the messages but it seems to be a general problem. You have different people here, with different devices, the only similarity being that they are all Roku! The CNN app is working perfectly on my fire stick is just the Roku one that started acting up after the update that was done to the navigation menu. 

REDDDAWG23
Reel Rookie

At least when it's froze they can't tell any lies....lol.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.