Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adri2

Re: Netflix channel is not working

Jump to solution

I followed this step multiple times and nothing has been resolved. I’ve checked for updates both for Roku and Netflix, restated from the system settings, unplugged for minutes before plugging back in, etc. and nothing has helped. Still 24%. Please help

0 Kudos
seayml
Reel Rookie

Re: Netflix channel is not working

Jump to solution

I had tried power cycling previously and it did not work but did it again and Netflix loaded as expected. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Alec3

Netflix crashing/randomly closing

Jump to solution

Netflix keeps crashing. Very annoying. Always extremely slow and laggy. None of your solutions posted here has helped. 

0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix crashing/randomly closing

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We've resolved the Netflix streaming problem for the majority, if not all, of our users. To keep things organized, we'll be closing this discussion now.

If you're still encountering this issue, please create a new thread or message me directly.

We'll mark this post as solved. Thank you for your patience, and a big thanks to everyone who reported the issue.

Enjoy your streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.