Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cmay1

Need to reset Roku to turn on video on speaker bar.

Need to reset Roku speaker bar. Every time I turn off TV and speaker. I have changed HDMI settings and cables. The remote and TV are working fine. There is no power saving in the setting menu. The Roku speaker bar is not even a year old! 

Has someone figured out how to fix problem.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Nimbee

Re: Need to reset Roku to turn on video on speaker bar.

I too started having this issue after the most recent update. I have to unplug the power from the soundbar and then plug it back in to enable video.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Nimbee @Cmay1 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with your Roku Speaker, and our team would like to investigate for this to be addressed. Kindly provide the details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

Once we have this information, our team will be able to investigate further.

We hope for your response along with the requested information. 

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nimbee

Model: 9102R - Roku Streambar

Serial number: YL000E208237

Software version: 14.0.4 - build 12221-95

Device ID: 2A12C0208237

I am unable to retrieve the tracking ID when the issue occurs as no video is displayed to the TV. I can only obtain it after power cycling the device. Here is the tracking id I was able to obtain:

Tracking ID: 37-414-158

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.