Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notimeforthis
Reel Rookie

Re: Lost all antenna and live channels this evening

Jump to solution

No.  Nothing that anyone posted here has worked for me.  I've spent hours reading through posts and trying all the fix suggestions.  Finally reached out to Roku, first they had me on a chat where the person ran me through several checks, still not working.  Abruptly the agent told me to call Roku and press 1.  I did that and spoke to another agent, who ran me through many more things, nothing worked.  He put me through the 'third level' support, and after a lengthy hold, I spoke to another person, who again was unsuccessful.  Took my software update information and said they would call me back after speaking with their programmers/developers.  I've not heard back yet.  

My problems started immediately after they did an update on August 6.  There is no problem with my newer antenna - this is directly from their update.  

I hope I hear back from them with a viable solution soon - the frustration from this is unbelievable. 

I told each person that I'm not the only one angry about this - that they should check the community forum so see how many people have taken the time to report it there- and all the problems happened after their updates.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.