Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDF1

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Samsung TV model UN40C6300SF Version CN05 

ROKU model 3810x software version 14.04 build 12221-50

0 Kudos
Chirpster

Re: Issues with Tablo TV Channel unable to access both Recorded and Live TV content

Jump to solution

Model 4660X Roku Ultra

Serial#YJOOAR940612 (CK489A940612) 

Software#14.0.4 Build 12221-46

GC ver:12.4.17

TS- 2024-10-19T18:53:42Z

ID:12-421-613

Sharp Television 

Tablo app up to date.

ALSO:

Model 3810X Streaming Stick+

Ser#YHOOOU959583 (2150A0959583)

Software ver:14.0.4 build 12221-50

GC ver: 12.4.17

TS:2024-10-19T19:07:45Z

ID 83-421-627

Samsung TV

The Tablo is working perfectly on another streaming stick (new), and on a new Onn Roku TV. 

0 Kudos
Ben11ac

Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV

Jump to solution

Just purchased a Tablo OTA TV DVR last week. I have three Roku streaming devices in my home. Two Roku Express and one Roku Steaming Stick 4K. One of the Roku Express still has OS 13.1.4. and works as it should with the Tablo TV, the other two have OS 14.0.4 and do not work. The problem is the Roku's with OS 14.0.4 will not allow viewing of live OTA channels. Trying to view a live OTA program in the channel guide; once selected the Tablo tries to load the channel and then almost immediately goes back to the channel guide. The same occurs when trying to view a previously recorded program in the Tablo library. I am confident the this is a glitch in the OS 14.0.4 upgrade and hope you will work on this ASAP so I can enjoy watching Tablo TV on my other Roku steaming devices. Perhaps you can issue a temporary OS software downgrade back to 13.1.4 allowing time to fully vet OS 14.0.4 with Tablo TV and all the other known app platforms that are used by Roku. Thank you.

twferg

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV

Jump to solution

Same issue here. I also have 3 Rokus, each in a different room. Two of my Rokus play Tablo live tv, but the third will not.  This must be affecting thousands of Roku users.

Jump to solution

Hello. I'm also having this same issue.

Roku device model:  3941RW2  Roku Express 4K+

Serial Number: XO2200DA3K66

Device ID: SOHCK35A3K66

Current software version: 14.0.4

Issue ID: 66-421-747

TV make & Model:  Panasonic; model number TC-L32C3

Loosenuts

Re: Roku OS 14.0.4 Issues with Tablo TV

Jump to solution

Good to know It’s not me!!
Could not figure out why it just stopped working on one set (the one with the express). 4k Works fine. 

twferg

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

I'm just another victim of the 14.0 OS update who can no longer watch live tv using the Tablo app (it fails on both the legacy Tablo app and the Gen 4 Tablo app).  I know you folks are working to fix it. When you figure it out, it would be really nice if you could communicate the solution to all affected users...

Ana7

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue. Everything was working perfectly earlier in the day, but now I can’t watch recorded programs or live tv on Tablo (4th Gen) since the Roku software update right before 5pm local (Central) time yesterday (Friday October18).

Roku Streaming Stick+

Software version 14.0.4

Build: 12221

Last updated: 10/18/2024 4:55pm CDT

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users!

We appreciate you for providing the requested information in this thread.

We would like to inform you that we have passed along the information we collected to the relevant Roku team. Our investigation is actively underway, and our team is working on addressing the issue.

We truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we do our best to get this matter resolved.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Jhunter1

Jump to solution

So what are you doing?  How many more weeks?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.