Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babyboy02
Reel Rookie

Im not able to connect with the OAN news app

have not been able to connect with OAN since yesterday, all other apps are fine, please help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Im not able to connect with the OAN news app

Hi @Babyboy02,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience with the OAN News channel. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Babyboy02
Reel Rookie

When I try to pull up OAN I get a message "Connection check failed" It says we are sorry, We could not establish an initial connection to OAN Live. Please check your network connection and try again to load the app or go directly to the OAN web site at www.live.oann.com., I tried the website and it says my connection is not private and won't let me connect. I thought I would cx the app and respond, what do you think 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Babyboy02,

We appreciate your response!

We are interested in learning more about the problem you are experiencing. May we know what Roku device you are using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV) How did you subscribe to the OAN News channel? Directly with Peacock? Through Roku? Through some other service (Amazon, Sling, Google, etc.)? Are there any recent changes on your Roku device, perhaps in the setup or settings, that might cause the problem?

By providing additional details, we will be better equipped to provide you with further assistance.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.