Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trish73

Re: Roku Express Issues with ITVX App

Mine exactly same today , tried everything to get it back on 😤

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ITVX app started crashing right upon launch

Hi, @SusanCrow @Kroma 

Thanks for keeping us posted in this thread.

We appreciate you providing the requested information. It will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. An update will be provided in this thread once more development has been gathered from the team.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Slarti
Reel Rookie

Yeah I've even factory reset it and started like it is new, no joy. At wits end. Even rebooted router even though everything else connected to it works fine.

Grahame

Re: Roku Express Issues with ITVX App

Same here 😞

cvertu
Binge Watcher

@Kash

Could you please tell me exactly what you have done during a whole month to resolve this?

Also howcome the thread is marked as solved where in actual fact it isn't?

Slarti
Reel Rookie

First i simply restarted the app. Then cleared cache then disconnected power then Uninstalled app and reinstalled it then left power disconnected overnight tried again same result so factory reset and reinstalled still same result begins to boot up, the x comes up you get the explosion sound and animation then as the menu on ITV x begins to load screen goes blank and returns to main roku menu. Also I've rebooted my router though nothing is wrong with my internet ap everything else connected works fine as do the rest of the apps on the roku.

Paul_MUFC
Reel Rookie

I am also having the same issue with the ITVX app on Roku. The problem started yesterday and still persists. Any help would be much appreciated!

Slarti
Reel Rookie

Just tried it and it's now working! Inexplicable, nothing here has changed.

0 Kudos
SusanCrow
Reel Rookie

Weird suggestion that seems to have worked for me. On the remote, press home 5 times, up 1 time, rewind 2 times, fast forward 2 times. It will seemingly lock up for a bit and then restart (apparently clears the cache) . When it restarted, the itvx app was working again. I tried loads of other things including removing and re-adding etc which didn't work. Could just be good timing, but it'll be worth a go 🤞🏻

0 Kudos
Slarti
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the suggestion, had already tried that with no luck. It's just started working again about 20 minutes ago for no apparent reason as nothing has changed. Least it's working. Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.