Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kheiser

Frndly won't load, anyone else having issues

Frndly app will not load as of this morning. Anyone else having issues? It opens but it gets stuck trying to load the content. I've signed out removed the channel and then reloaded it to my Roku. Is this a Frndly issue?

19 REPLIES 19
Hope92

Re: Frndly won't load, anyone else having issues

Same here.

Hope92

Same here 

LSLS1
Reel Rookie

Yes same here. Seems like every morning for the past few mornings it does this but eventually starts working. Love their channels and price so hope they fix it.

pbode

not loading this morning either.

mgood38111

I am having the same issue on all my Roku devices. I tried an old streaming device and it came up but would not allow me to view anything as I had purchased it with my Roku account.

0 Kudos
Hope92

Frndly site says they have a network outage and are aware/trying to fix the problem. Can’t even log in to their website, so it’s definitely systemic.

jkcarter53

Yes I am having issues with frndly not loading. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kapatt

Frndly won't work. I have gone through the steps on removing the app, restarting  roku, and re-adding the frndly app.  Frndly still doesn't work.  The issue seems to be with frndly not roku.

0 Kudos