Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ledunn11
Reel Rookie

Re: Daily Wire app not playing after pausing

Jump to solution

The Daily Wire just got back to us and said they are working on the issue.   In the meantime they said to click * on the remote at the beginning of a show.

Brianmh1972
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here. Very annoying.

Back to Apple TV??

0 Kudos
Dwhiting

Jump to solution

My roku channels isnt loading

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Brianmh1972 @Dwhiting,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

Could you provide us with more details about your concern? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? Does the issue only occur on that specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more details, we will be able to assist you better.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with the daily wire app not playing after pausing, rewinding or fast forwarding.  Very annoying!!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jcompton4109,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this behavior on the Daily Wire app.

We'd be glad to further look into this and appreciate it if you could provide us with more detailed information about it.

When did you start seeing the issue occur? Are you seeing an error message? In addressing this issue, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve it?

Let us know more about this so that we can further zoom in on it.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Deedrahsue

Jump to solution

Mine says the app is up to date, still not pausing & playing on my Hisense Roku Tv. Very frustrating 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Deedrahsue,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue with the Daily Wire channel. We'll be more than glad to assist you with this. Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the issue you're experiencing? Are you seeing any error codes or messages when the issue occurs? Also, what troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

We'd appreciate your response.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CindyLeigh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku really isn't taking this seriously, and nor Daily Wire.  The solution I accepted is on page one and it's the only solution that works.  

I start a program, hit rewind, go back one page where you see the description of the show and the "start" button, started it again and it works just fine throughout the whole time I am watching Daily Wire.  Another user found this fix, his instructions on the first might be clearer and professional to follow.

Good Luck!

CindyLeigh

0 Kudos
JSLocke

Jump to solution

Same here. It's really frustrating, especially with the fact that (if I remember correctly) you can operate the non member exclusive videos just fine, pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. It's only the member exclusive videos you can't operate normally, again, if I remember correctly. 

I also tried the pausing right away and letting it reset the video, but that didn't work for me. 

0 Kudos