Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTNester

Blinking Blue light on Express 4K+

My Roku Express 4K will work fine for a few days, then the blue light blinks continuously.  Everything else seems to work, but the blinking is annoying.  If hit the reset button, it will work fine for a few days, then the same thing.  I can't find any info on what a blinking blue light means.  Does anyone know what this is and more important how to stop the blinking?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Blinking Blue light on Express 4K+

Hi @MTNester,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

After reading your note, I understand that your Roku Express 4K is continuously blinking blue lights. The blinking blue light might be an indication of an internet connection issue. 

Have you tried rebooting your wireless network to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team to assist you further. Kindly includes the serial number/device ID of your device by going to Settings > System > About.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.