Nope. I literally sent them dozens of troubleshooting files. They even had a tech come out and replace the set's main board. Every time they came up with another "idea" to fix it (i.e. setting changes, etc.), they would ask me to do a factory reset. It takes a lot of time to get your set reconfigured and channels reloaded, etc. I finally realized that they were simply guessing. I have 6 TCL sets. My other TCL models didn't have this problem, so it's clearly a problem with this particular model's OS.
I'm an old IT guy and I understand application testing quite well. To properly test and fix the issue they'd likely need a copy of my Yamaha amp in their test bed. I even made that suggestion. Good luck in getting them to commit to something like that.
It's a shame. Other than this problem, I like the TV, and clearly, I've been a "TCL fan". But at the end of the day, what I concluded is that I've purchased my last TCL set.