Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apps keep crashing since update.

Jump to solution

Hi @MSPACK08 @woods-woman,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for letting us know about this issue you've encountered with multiple channels. We would be more than happy to look into this issue, and we'll need more information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channels, what version/build are the channels? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MSPACK08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model: 3800x Roku streaming stick. Serial number: YF005K301612, Software version: 12.0.0 build 4186-55, Device ID: CT3795301612. 

Model: 4800RW - Roku Ultra, Serial number: X01000V13F4G, Software version: 12.0.0 build 4184-C2, Device ID: S02C21513F4G.

BET plus version 3.33• build 260.

Disney plus version 1.33 build 2023060100

Prime video version 14.1 build 2023062023

Issue ID 4G-345-408

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MSPACK08,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Please be advised that we have passed along the information you provided to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once we have available updates, we'll make sure to update this Community thread.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated in the meantime.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MSPACK08
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I think you should also know that I'm able to play these apps on my phone an my daughter is able to play them on her firestick, so it had to be a roku issue.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MSPACK08,

Thanks for the update!

Rest assured that the information and concerns are acknowledged by the appropriate Roku team. At the moment, they are now taking a closer look at the issue to resolve it. We'll make sure to provide an update here in the Community once we hear back from them as soon as possible.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos